March 12, 2012

Feeling tired today and also somewhat strange.  Not sure how to describe it.  I just don't feel like myself today.  I dyed my hair black/blue.  I do like it, it looks more natural than the blonde I had it before.  It's definitely way dark.  I'm pretty spent from today. Dyed a friend's hair a black/violet color. I can't wait to see how that turned out. =)  Not much to say, working on some worksheets that my therapist gave me.  Hopefully it will help.  I'm not looking forward to all of the memories that it will most likely bring up. It will be a mental struggle, but I'm willing to try.  Forgive me if I seem off lately.  I think the Trazodone is affecting the other meds I am taking.  I don't feel as good, sometimes I get depressed again for a while.  It doesn't last, but my mood hasn't seemed to go up.  I'm more in a state of neutrality.  I hope that I can get the meds balanced out to work for me.  Well, that's all I really have for now.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment