February 10, 2012

Came back from partial. My anxiety spiked and so did my agitation. I couldn't have a cigarette all day. =/  Stupid addictions.  So they gave me more meds. Now I'm on Buspar, Cymbalta, Ambien, and Vistaril. I hope those meds work.  I took my first dose of Buspar and I feel strange.  I'm diagnosed with Dysthymia, Borderline Personality Disorder, and PTSD. Doc says my anxiety is due to my PTSD. It's going to be an uphill battle for sure. I was not comfortable today in partial at all.  I was highly anxietal and irritated. Probably because I couldn't go have a smoke.  Hopefully Monday will be better.  I just want to get on the right track and feel better.  I felt somewhat belittled by the psychiatrist who tried to insist that I had substance abuse problems.  Alcohol to be more specific. I haven't drank in years.  I hate drinking now, my body just can't handle it.  I just wish that maybe he would have listened to me more.  Maybe it's also me feeling attacked because of my overwhelming emotions at the moment. I don't know, I will continue in hopes that things will get better. Thanks for listening.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, if you have a drinking problem then I must be a hardcore alcoholic. (I had two glasses of wine last week!!!) (Also, not as allergic to sulfa as I used to be. hooray.) You definitely need someone who is actually going to listen instead of saying "uhuh" and scribbling in their notebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Neither of us are alcoholics by the way lol. That psychiatrist did not listen to me, he only heard what he wanted to I think. It was frustrating. I'm moving on to someone with ears now! Hehe. =)

    ReplyDelete